Elizabeth reveals her ideal career choice if all other things fail: a Conceptual Wedding Planner.
Just an update on life in Colorado! Thanks for listening!
Click HERE to listen on iTunes
I live in an apartment, but I call it "The Second Floor Cabin"- get over it. I furnished my living room for under $700 and I absolutely love it!
Tips for hiking the Manitou Incline:
- Make sure you're acclimated to the altitude (3/4 days)
- Eat more than normal
- Drink LOTS of water with electrolytes
- It's okay to take breaks along the hike (just let people know you're stopping so there's no collisions)
- Even if you're slow, stay consistent- you're still moving!!
- Listen to motivational speeches of people yelling at you to change your life- I think that's why I made it to the top tbh
Elizabeth and guest speaker, Sam Kaufman, talk about riding a mechanical hog, paying off student loans, discuss Ariana Grande’s new “Thank You, Next” music video, and someone gets a black eye fighting over food.
Elizabeth talks Thanksgiving catastrophes and hotel room break-ins.
Click HERE to listen on iTunes!